Sunday, April 5, 2009

Salaam Mumbai...

I have been to Mumbai before.. Yes i do accept
 that calling it a visit wouldn't be appropriate by any standards not just because of the length of time i spent here but also because of the little area i swiped..

So here i am.. for two months this time..

and this started with the "loot"experienced by me and my friend by a cab driver when it was told by my PROUD Mumbaiyaa friend that i won't get any problem at Mumbai.. No one cheats..

So this post is dedicated to u my friend.. To tell you that there is no perfect white .. there is no perfect black.. there are shades of gray.. and even the lightest of gray has a percentage of black.. but that little pie of black doesn't make it ugly.. but makes it more beautiful because of contrast effect.. 

Mumbai is beautiful as per 28 hours of my life i spent here.. lets see for next two months which i am sure will be nice too.. But don't escape when black is mentioned...
Accept the Gray...  :)

4 comments:

  1. yes my dear friend......but thats how i live my life......i love my things.....and i do not wanna see black things there......will i listen to people if they say black things about my parents.....about my friends.....about you.......no i won't.....coz i cannot hear others say black things about my things, my place, my people......all my people are white for me......no matter what they do.....i do criticize them and show them their black but i cannot see others show me their black.....but yes i am adapting and changing....and btw i warned you about the taxiwala......so see i know black things exist but just that i make them white......coz life for me is either black or white like this Delhi weather......it aint grey for me dear.....Really feeling privileged to have ur blogpost dedicated to me and our Mumbai....hope the black from Mumbai diminishes from your mind as you discover its white over the next 2 months.....and that surely will happen coz my Mumbai cannot behave blackly to my best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, the PROUD Mumbaiya friend, hereby declare that Mumbai has lots of black and I accept it fully but even these things turn white for me just because Mumbai is mine.....and this is true for Delhi and Gurgaon too now.....I have really started loving Delhi a lot....not that I hated it before but now I love Delhi too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I would also like to digress a bit and divert everyone's attention to the last blogpost "The Base"......so Mumbai is "My Base".....so when I describe it to people I only mention the white and even the black coated as white.....coz after all it is my base....hope you understand

    ReplyDelete
  4. as adi says it,''apni mumbaiii mein tooo....'' :)

    ReplyDelete